Your health care is a partnership, and you play a key role in that partnership. It is important that you feel free to ask questions, and that you bring any symptoms you might have to our attention. In addition, we ask you to take an active part in leading a healthy lifestyle, including appropriate self-examinations, exercise, and proper eating habits.
Please prepare for your appointment by bringing:
- Photo ID* (If address on ID does not match address in our records, other proof of identification must be shown)
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- A friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us
- Completed office forms
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany any minor patient (under age 18) for the first visit. Accompaniment for subsequent visits will be discussed during the initial visit.
Scheduling Your Appointment
The nature of our practice is to give our patients the utmost in care and service. Please excuse any delays. We will do our best to see you at your designated appointment time as we recognize your time is valuable. We will give you the same careful attention as soon as possible.
As a courtesy to other patients and staff, please call the office as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late. We may be able to reschedule your appointment for a later time that day; however, due to the schedule, this may not be possible and you may need to reschedule for another day. We reserve the right to charge for missed appointments without 24 hours notice.