Dr Zakhary is an excellent physician with great bedside manners & unbelievable skills, he performed a smooth Vaginal delivery after Cesarean section when nobody even wants to discuss it with me, Thank you Dr Zakhary
OMNI Medical Center for Women offers complete obstetric care encompassing prenatal, delivery and post-partum care. We encourage our patients to be involved in the labor and delivery process.
We have a financial counselor on staff that will help to coordinate your benefits with your insurance company. She will answer any financial questions you may have throughout your pregnancy.
We typically schedule your first obstetrical visit during 10-12 weeks of gestation, however if you are unsure of your last menstrual period, have had any prior history of miscarriage or would just like to come in for a “confirmation of pregnancy” visit you are more than welcome to make that appointment.
In addition to management of the normal prenatal course, we also offer the following obstetrical services:
- Dr. Zakhary delivers at Tampa General Hospital
- We deliver our own patients even when our office is not on call *
- Pre-pregnancy counseling and evaluation
- Fertility Timing-What’s your fertile window?
- On site lab services
- Multiple gestations
- Obstetrical Services Include:
- Low and High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Amniocentesis as indicated by testing
- Genetic Counseling
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatments
- Rhogam for the Rh negative women in order to protect her fertility
- Ultrasound for dating, growth and anomalies (in-office)
- Labor & Delivery options:
- Natural deliveries (including water labor and birth balls)
- VBAC- vaginal belivery after cesarean
- Versions to turn breech babies
- Intravenous pain medication
- Epidural anesthesia
- Spinal anesthesia for cesarean section birth
- Postpartum services include (but are not limited to):
- Breastfeeding questions/problems
- Evaluation for returning to work/activities
- Family planning/contraception
- Infections/problems with healing
- Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum exam
*On a rare occasion our physician will not be able to deliver you. We have teamed up with another office to cover call. This is a standard procedure for smaller practices and is implemented to make sure you have the care you need when you need it.